Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Last Tuesday.10.30am.
Bring Pauline and Ah B to Klang makan Bah Kut Teh...
+ 3 kaki from Klang...me,Pei Yeng and Chew Li. Pei Yeng was the driver! thanks! XD
Me,went all the way to Sunway and wait for Pei Yeng to fetch me...hehe..cuz she dunno where to fetch me.
went to a place called.......forgot d...nearby Klang Parade lah....
makan BKT as our breakfast/lunch...quite nice!
After that, went to Pei Yeng's place to sing k for free and no time limited!hahahaha.....
For our dinner pula,went to a place called 88.



<3 perfect match...bawang goreng with rice.


this is Lut Lut...

me with Lut Lut...

K-ing

mirror is everywhere at Pei Yeng's house...so we SS lah!






Tomyammm.....

Slurpps....




all money face...accept me.. XP


the end...Happy Holidays! Come again next time!hehehehe....
***more pictures at Facebook! ;)

No comments: