Monday, August 18, 2008

Went to donate blood at Klang Parade with dad yesterday....
I register blablabla everything then wait for my turn...
no.28!this number are always around me~haha
before i check my blood and everything...i told the nurse i having a lil bit bit of cough today.
then the nurse told me that i cant doanate blood cuz i cough...too bad... :(
1st time sudah tak jadi!!so bad!!lol...
y i gt cough is because i shout too loud at Sunway Lagoon with sampat gang on Friday, after Sunway Lagoon then we moved to Redbox sing until *cough*....see lah now....balasan!!hahahaha.....ee.von.i.know.u.will.laugh.when.u.see.this.
yeah...miss ee von was there to help us register and everything*cough*so*cough*good*cough*.
Aiks...nvrm la...still got many chance for me to donate...still young what?!
okie...that's all for today...bye ppl!!

No comments: