Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm BORED!! Nothing to post..sigh :(
Okie... just back to my Cameron trip kay?

Let's allow the pictures to do the talking ...







Upon arrival there, adjourned for our 1st lunch at T-cafe recommended by Ann.I ordered a strawberry scones and lasagne. Yumm...









We went to the the famous tea house at Camerons, it was dangerous to get there.Only one way for cars to come and go out. We survived it!! Pheww~~~




There are 13 of us in this car!!hahaha....

There is not much happenings at Cameron, but i enjoy the cool weather!!

I only bought some strawberries and sweet corns,cuz very very *expensive wey*

Okie,that's all!!I'm so so soooo lazy now...tadah!!

Ohh..wait.......



*

**

***

****

*****

******

*****

****

***

**

*

**

***

****

*****

******

*****

****

***

**

*

Just post for fun! ;-D



sedang enjoy...lolx

Cam whoring sickness from me...hehe

No comments: