Wednesday, July 1, 2009

19th Birthday @ Jeth cafe


i don really know that all of u gonna celebrate my birthday that day...
abit kena tipu by Wee Han n Wai How at 1st...then i was shocked after Darren said Happy Birthday to me...and then i look at Suzanne's face...ngek ngek ngek...i knw d laa...hahaha
A while more...the waiter bring out the cake...i almost cry...tak tipu tau!!haha...
Malunya...semua org nyanyikan lagu birthday utk saya...included some of the customer there...hahaha...touched~
But all of u really surprised me...success!!lol...
THANK YOU~~


make a wish! i wished my_____come true.hehe

taDang!!my fav cheese cake!!

i was trying hard to cut the cake for everyone...but the cake..freeze~

then Ann help me....keke

yummy...happie...

von.me.ann

kiss* lol...

me.ann.zanne...Southern Park kaki...


me.Wai How

perfect!!5 of us... <3>
zanne.jinn.ann.von & me!!

zhi mui sekalian....

Thanks to all of u again!! <3>


And then the next day....went to Jeth cafe again~
met up with some of my primary skol friends...most of them not free...n finally only 6 of us...Chua Hunt datang paling lewat tinggal paling awal...isk...and one of them missed out our gathering since last time finally he came!i was the driver...T.T

Daniel_Micheal
QuiYi_HuiLing_Cying



that's all for today!!gonna do Lily's assignment d...aikssss..
***some of the pics still with Jinn n Ann...i want i want!!kekee....

No comments: