Saturday, March 21, 2009

HAaaa??!! Drama?yerr~~can i skip?!*anti-social betul*...
this is my 1st reaction when i heard we have drama class in this sem....
and i was quite nervous when the 1st class...curious what r we gonna do and everything...
but after that....i fell in love with it d...haha..cuz got no assignment at all...
i had a lot of fun in this drama class!! :) especially with my group members!

our director...lol


practicing....hahaa

pauline,elin,me XD

practicing too...=="

......


last day...finals :(




siao Leno!back: Bee n Meng Sheng



this is my group!!! "THE TRAGEDY OF RYAN"
i act as a lesbian...no choice lah...only 3 guys there..
and i was killed by someone at the end....

chaun ying with pei yeng.

me.Leno.Bee.Pau

me.elin.Jonathan
had our lunch at Ru Jia Xiao Chu...one of my fav place


i will miss u Drama!hahaha....
**Pauline ah!!really looks like Darren meh?
i wanted to upload the video...but..is tooo looooong n the file is tooooo biggg!!

stay tuned...nites!

No comments: