Friday, March 28, 2008

BOooyah!!!For your information...i'm taking Advertising Design(Diploma) in TOA...which is The One Academy lah...it's a 3 years course.
I enrolled for the April intake and my class will be starting on 16th May!!muhahahaaaa....can't wait?!
Just went to register last week with Zanne and Vonnie** thnx ya 4 teman me that day and wait 4 me while i'm taking my eng test**I PASSED!!!surprisngly...hahahaa
Later then we moved over to Sunway Pyramid.

Here we go...
Thursday,went to MidValley/The Gardens with Ann,Vonnie and Su Leng...we need to shop okay?!I was expecting a lot of shirts..but end up i just bought two. Hmm...
Had our lunch at Oasis...then continue bla bla bla....


Tsk tsk tsk....need to go to TOA on Tuesday...to comfirm the acceptance of my place,return the forms and the tuition fees payment.They need 1 A4-sized of Portrait Drawing too... sooooooo "MAFAN"!!iisk.....
going alone....so lonely...lol...kawan-kawan sekalian,siapa mau teman sy?
never mind then..i can go for shopping alone *again* at Sunway Pyramid!!wheee~~


Till then..bye!! :P

No comments: